Kitchen Fire-Peckville, Pa.
Pictured above was a recent kitchen fire we cleaned and restored in Peckville. Kitchen fire remain the leading cause of home fires and this one was a cooking related incident when the homeowner left the stove unattended. Luckily they were able to put this grease fire out quickly.
As you can see our certified fire cleaning crews were able to clean the walls and ceiling in order to seal and paint. Grease soot is especially difficult to clean as is true with most protein orientated fires, however our crew did an excellent job. We took this project from beginning to end and helped make it "Like it never even happened."