If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (570) 235-1646

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Dryer Fire Hotel Dunmore Pa

Dryer fires remain a leading cause of all fires. This dryer fire occurred at a hotel in Dunmore, Pa. Quick work by the hotel staff saved a potential disaster but the remnants of the chemical fire extinguisher left quite a mess. SERVPRO of carbondale/Clarks Summit/Old Forge  was called in to clean up the after affects. Using our specialized technicians and equipment we were able to restore the laundry room and reduce any business interruption. and used a hydroxyl generator and air scrubbers to eliminate the odors. We did this is a one day so that the guests were not inconvenienced.