Dryer Fire Hotel Dunmore Pa
Dryer fires remain a leading cause of all fires. This dryer fire occurred at a hotel in Dunmore, Pa. Quick work by the hotel staff saved a potential disaster but the remnants of the chemical fire extinguisher left quite a mess. SERVPRO of carbondale/Clarks Summit/Old Forge was called in to clean up the after affects. Using our specialized technicians and equipment we were able to restore the laundry room and reduce any business interruption. and used a hydroxyl generator and air scrubbers to eliminate the odors. We did this is a one day so that the guests were not inconvenienced.