Kitchen Fire-Peckville, Pa.
SERVPRO of Carbondale/Clarks Summit/Old Forge was called to this fire damaged kitchen at a home in Peckville. Kitchen fires remain the leading cause of all home fires. Luckily no one was injured and the homeowner was able to extinguish the fire.
As you can see the grease from the stove fire stained the walls and ceiling. Protein fires are especially difficult to clean and require professional cleaning technicians or you could make the damage worse.
The SERVPRO of Carbondale/Clarks Summit/Old Forge crew did a great job here cleaning, sealing and painting helping make the room "Like it never even happened."