Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Kitchen Grease Trap


Speciality cleaning is our specialty. SERVPRO of Carbondale/Clarks Summit/Old Forge was called by a local medical facility to clean the grease trap in their kit... READ MORE



A Manufacturing Deep Clean


We were called to this manufacturing facility for a high ceiling deep clean. As the Lackawanna County's leader in specialty cleaning we were able to return this... READ MORE



Restoration in Scranton


Restoration, the final step, is the process of restoring your home or business to its pre-water damage condition. Restoration may involve minor repairs, such as... READ MORE



A Heavy Rainstorm Lead to Roof Leak


Following a recent heavy rain storm this business experienced water damage from a roof leak. Luckily, drop ceiling tiles are the one of the easiest types of cei... READ MORE



Commercial Mold Remediation


When commercial properties become infested with mold it becomes more problematic due to the health and safety of not only the employees but to the people the pr... READ MORE



Residential Mold Project-Scranton


Since mold spores are spread through the air containment must be set up during the remediation process so as to not cause cross contamination. This home in... READ MORE



Mold Remediation Process


A water intrusion is a must for mold to live and for a proper remediation the water issue must be fixed. In this picture you can see the obvious discoloration o... READ MORE



Basement Flooding


Lackawanna County is no stranger to summer storms and in this instance heavy rains caused this sewage backup in this home in Scranton. Older drainage and sewer ... READ MORE



Recent HVAC Duct Cleaning


How is your indoor air quality? These pictures are of an actual HVAC duct which we recently cleaned using our portal system of whips and brushes. We place your ... READ MORE



Commercial Building Apartment Fire


Fire can be devastating experience for anyone and kitchen fires remain the leading cause of all house fires. This apartment in Scranton experienced a kitchen fi... READ MORE