If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (570) 235-1646

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

AV Room at NP Intermediate School, Moscow Pa.

This A.V. room at a middle school in Moscow, Pa experienced a small fire when the lithium battery in a plugged-in, charging in laptop overheated and literally exploded sending shards of the battery in all directions. One of the pieces did ignite a nearby water cooler causes smoke damage throughout. (see above picture) Luckily the school was not in session at the time and no major damage was done. The Moscow Volunteer Fire Co did an outstanding job.

SERVPRO of Carbondale/Clarks Summit/Old Forge was called by the district to address the smoke and odor issues and ensure that the school was safe for both the students and staff to return.